About Us

image14

  

Family Owned: 

Mike Rogers, Sal Gallo & Ignacio Gallo normal hard working guys with families who started MSN POOL PLASTERING and proud to say we are running strong on our 9th year.  We have known each other for 25+ years, and decided to come all together in 2011 to add our many years of knowledge & experience to your home.  All together we have over 95 years of experience. We pulled together when the economy was running slow and now we are running stronger and you are receiving more bang for your dollar with MSN. Our Communication gets better, the quality of work is the same “Awesome” but you do get more eyes to make sure your project is running smoothly at all times. With MSN’s paperwork, emails, cell phone text (technology love it) you will always know exactly what is going on with your project. Employees have completed mentoring and are skilled in all manner of pool, all masonary trades, landscaping, and surfacing work. MSN takes a hands-on and on-site approach with projects to ensure they are completed correctly and safely for you and your family.

MSN= MAKING SWIMMING NEW!

image15

MSN has been plastering pools, spas, for over 25+ years. Using traditional plaster as well as new pool surfacing the different scape technologies such as Plaster,Color, Quartz,Stone, Jewel Scapes  and more, MSN Pool Plastering has a history of delivering high-quality workmanship for your remodel or new pool.

We Care

image16

Your project will be in good hands with MSN Pool Plastering. Support is one of our highest priorities, our knowledgeable guys are just a phone call, email, text, or fax away; 6 days a week existing customers get treated with as much urgency as prospective customers. Our company resources are focused on making sure your job project is running smoothly at all times We use knowledge gained from direct customer contact before and after your project to provide reliable customer service for our now and future clients.

And Why Choose Us

image17

A Few Reasons Why!

Commitment: At MSN Pool Plastering, our staff is committed to excellence. We strive not to meet your expectations, but exceed them. After all, if we don't excel, then how can  you excel our business by word of mouth?  We are committed and dedicated to bringing you "The Perfect Pool Experience."  We continuously grow and develop our services by understanding and adapting to your needs. We strive to meet and exceed your expectations in every way possible! 


image18

TRUST:

TRUST: Unlike many other pool plaster companies, MSN Pool Plastering manages and maintains your project from the time you sign to completion without all the worries. When you arrive home from work and you had one of those days or it was just a busy day; you'll come home knowing you're in good hands with MSN Pool Plastering. With MSN we are very crucial on ourselves. We try very hard to maintaining our 98%  completion times.  The other 2% is do to weather and inspectors., so with that being said we are very proud of our completion times!  

image19

LASTLY,

Guarantee :
Keeping our customers happy is our Number #1 priority. If you are not 100% satisfied with our estimate we have a “Meet Or Beat Program”  Prior to starting your project after signing. We will compare apples to apples for you to make sure you are getting the exact same workmanship for your budget.

Generous Referral Program:
People feel comfortable sending their friends, family, and clients to us because they know that MSN Pool Plastering will not only meet, but exceed their expectations. While nearly all of our customers ask for nothing in return, we offer a gift card (to a special place) for every referral who signs and says who sent them.